Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Two Idaho Miracle Babies Born This Week

Our first two miracle babies in Idaho were born last week. Both couples were struggling heart wrenching sadness due to their infertility. They knew the negative repercussions that come with western medical interventions not to mention the astronomical cost. These two couples sought out our expertise due to our international success with infertility.


It only took a couple of months and both women were pregnant. They both have healed that deep, dark, wound of infertility as they hold their sweet baby boys. Their struggle and strife is over after only a couple of months of treatment: the wives saw me and the husbands saw my husband for treatment including acupuncture and herbal medicine.

Ironically they both gave birth to boys and weighed 7 pounds 15 oz. just this past week.

When told I should get a hysterectomy by 7 different doctors in my early twenties I knew there had to be a better way. I was dead set against a hysterectomy and was determined to save my reproductive organs so I could be a Mother some day. Once my health was restored in a mere three months it was the miraculous catalyst that propelled me to educate the world about viable, safe, and effective women's health options. Since then my husband and I have prevented countless hysterectomies and aided in the conception of hundreds of babies that never could have been without our expertise and passion to heal reproductive wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment